Capital On Tap: The credit card credit that’s built for businesses.
Introduction: Why use a business credit card?
Before we review the Capital on Tap credit card we just want to touch on why you might want to consider a business credit card. Business credit cards come with great perks that are exclusive to business owners. With the offer of higher credit limits and business benefits utilising a credit card can work to help businesses provide the space to grow. It is a great way to keep track of business expenses and accurate bookkeeping for your business.
Product: Capital on Tap
Capital on Tap is an online Business credit card and loan provider. With over 120,000 British businesses spending over £2 billion according to their website. The capital on Tap Business card claims to offer a streamline processes, rewards and benefits for its customers. In addition to a clear and easy user interface to help you manage and navigate your expenses.
You fit the criteria for a Capital On Tap Business Credit Card if:
- Your business turnover is at least £2,000 per month
- There are no unsatisfied CCJs against you or your business in the last 12 months
- Your business is active on Companies House
- Your business is registered as a private limited company (Ltd) or limited liability partnership (LLP)
Business & Rewards Card Advantages
Two types of cards available for businesses, the Business Credit Card and Rewards Card.
The Rewards Card offers:
- Credit Facility of up to 100k
- Uncapped 1% cashback on card spending
- Exclusive offers like savings at Microsoft, Hertz, Zoom, and more
- Redeem points against your balance, for cash, or for discounted gift cards
- Redeem points for Avios
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend £5,000 in your first 3 months
The Business Credit Card offers:
- Credit facility of up to £100,000
- Up to 56 days interest-free on card purchases
- No FX or ATM charges
- Up to 10 free supplementary cards for other members of your team
- Earn 1 point for every £1 of card spend
- Redeem 1 point for 1p (1% cashback)
- No annual fee or sign-up fee
Capital On Top Disadvantages
- Not all features are free.
- The option to redeem Avios points is only available to Business Reward customers
- Does not offer complete banking solutions for a business
Alternatives to Capital on Tap Business Credit Card
Its also great to mention there are other alternatives out there for business credit cards, here are a few.
- Jeeves Business Credit Card (Click and checkout Our Review)
- Barclaycard Business Select Cashback Card
- American Express Gold Card