As the name suggests, a wantrepreneur aspires to own their own business and become an entrepreneur. However, these individuals love to talk about their great business idea, but the bragging often doesn’t turn into action. They just keep on talking about their business idea forever.
Is difficult to be an entrepreneur, but it’s actually more difficult to stop being a wantrepreneur. Some of the aspects that help to identify a wantrepreneur are:
- Wantrepreneurs brag about their idea, but never put it into action: You must pursue your business idea and avoid becoming one of those people who do nothing but brag.
- Wantrepreneurs make every type of excuse to explain their lack of entrepreneurial action.
- In addition, they have many goals but they haven’t achieve any of them
- Wantrepreneurs keep waiting for the “best opportunity” or “the right time” and are scared of taking risks. The truth is that there’s never a perfect time to start a business. Even when the time doesn’t feel a hundred percent right. As Nike says, just do it.
- Furthermore, they tend to focus just on the money. New ventures are much more than money-makers. It takes blood, sweat and tears to get there and follow your passion. Also, it’s not only about you, but also about your customers. True success in life, and work, is found in being fulfilled with what you are doing.
- Wantrepreneurs never stop thinking they know it all. There will always be aspects and areas you haven’t explored yet and must be willing to learn from them.
- Planning and organizing is also very important
To learn more about wantrepreneurs click here to see one of EC’s blog.« Back to Glossary Index